On a PC equipped with Windows, if you want to use two different workspaces, you only have to configure two user sessions. For instance, one for work and another one for leisure. Even if you use web applications such as social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…), email or instant messaging of the likes of WhatsApp, you only have to have two browsers running at the same time such as Chrome and Firefox, for instance.
However, on Android, this is much more uncomfortable because we can use certain apps on the double. In other words, if we’ve got a dual-SIM smartphone, we won’t be able to use two WhatsApp accounts at once but we’ll to swaps SIMs each time. And so on with other apps.
How to use two WhatsApp accounts at once, finally solved
And the same goes for email accounts, social networks, YouTube… and to do so you’ll have to download Parallel Space – Multiple accounts & Two face. But what is Parallel Space and how does it work? Well, it’s simply an application capable of cloning other applications making it possible to manage several user accounts simultaneously.
In other words, if you want to log into the same social networks with two different users at the same time, you can… but that also goes for other kinds of apps: want to play with two users at Clash of Clans or Clash Royale? It’s possible.
Compatible with all kinds of apps: Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook…
It’s a useful tool for those users that want to separate work and leisure on the same device. These are its main features and functions, that aren’t limited to just cloning apps:
- Possibility to log into two accounts on the same service at once: social networks, instant messaging and chat apps, email, games…
- Customize the duplicated applications with themes to simplify the separation of workspaces.
- Function to hide apps so that nobody knows if they’ve been duplicated or not.
- Download themes from the store and change them with a single screen tap.
And although we mentioned a few solutions for PC some lines above, there is a Parallel Space for PC without having to download the Android APK and run it on an emulator. It’s also possible to use it on an iPhone or iPad because there’s also an app for iOS. The only thing is that you’ll need to jailbreak your phone and download an IPA file, unlike the Android version that doesn’t require your smartphone to be rooted. Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- Offers in-app purchases.
As one of the top-ranked tools on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 90 million users log on multiple accounts at the same time on one device and highlight their own style. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature. Moreover, users are able to customize themes of their cloned apps and the themes of Parallel Space to style their own space. Parallel Space supports 24 languages, and be compatible with most Android apps. Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and customize your own space.
★Log in to multiple accounts of social networking apps or game apps at the same time on one device
• Balance between users’ life and work easily.
• Double users’ online gaming experience and have more fun.
• Almost all apps are supported for a second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts won’t interfere with each other.
★Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on device through Incognito Installation
• Hide users’ secret apps without worrying about prying eyes by keeping apps only in secret space.
• Protect user privacy with a security lock.
★Create a customized space by applying themes
• A theme store is integrated into Parallel Space and a list of customized themes are ready for users to apply to style your own space.
• To style a unique space by a customized theme. The user can switch fast the different themes by one-tap with their moods.